Are you an afterschool program in our service area interested in receiving free meals or snacks? In order to become a site for the CACFP At-Risk Afterschool Meals and Snacks Program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A public or nonprofit organization operating an afterschool program that primarily provides care for children during the school year
- Must be located within the sending district of a school where 50% or more of the students are eligible for free and reduced lunches (see below).
- Must provide education or enrichment activities in an organized, structured, and well-supervised environment (includes homework assistance/tutoring, arts and crafts, computer training, life skills, etc.)
- Must fulfill requirements of Child Care Standards Agreement and pass Fire and Safety inspections and Health and Sanitation inspections.
- Attend mandatory CACFP training (for dates, click here)