The Community Food Bank is committed to protecting the health and safety of our communities, while continuing to meet the critical need for emergency food. We expect that need to increase as schools and workplaces are shut down and the economy is affected by COVID-19.
We are actively monitoring the situation and recommendations from the CDC and local government, and we will continue to share updates on this page.
Last updated 10/21/20
Versión en español está aquí
We have new service hours.
Our hours are changing as we enter the busy holiday season. Please check our pantry calendars for updated hours & holiday closures.
View all locations & service hours here.
Our doors are open!
- We have moved food distributions to drive-through and low-contact models.
- We have adjusted service hours at all locations.
- Our Santa Cruz River Farmers' Market continues to operate as a drive-through market every Thursday.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, we have canceled all events and gatherings.
- We are taking extra measures to keep our staff, volunteers, and community healthy. We have encouraged many staff to work from home, canceled all out-of-state staff travel, and provided extra sanitation and hand-washing stations where possible. Work stations have been altered to reduce person-to-person contact.
How can I help?
- Please stay home if you’re sick. We all need to help protect members of our community who are most vulnerable to illness.
- We are currently in need of volunteer groups! Learn more here.
- We are currently unable to accept food donations at our warehouses. The best way to help is to make a gift online, or donate food at one of our community partner locations.
- Donate today. As schools shut down and the economy is affected, we expect a higher than usual need for emergency food. You can help us keep our doors open.
How can I receive help?
- Our doors are open to anyone in need of emergency food. To find a pantry or other resources near you, please call (520) 622-0525 or click below.
- You can print the application for the Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) here.
TEFAP Application (English) TEFAP Application (Espanol)
- Applying for SNAP benefits (formerly Food Stamps)? We can help. Call us at (520) 882-3314. You may need to leave a message, but we'll call you back.
- Kids home from school? You can find a full list of places to find free meals for kids by clicking below.
Find Meals for Kids
- Are you struggling to pay rent and worried about eviction? Check out the resources below.