Clients can pick up diapers or incontinence supplies once a month during regular food distribution hours. Supplies must be for someone on your food bank account.
Dog and Cat Food Distribution
- Last Wednesday of each month: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm or until food is gone
Coffee and Game Day
- Last Friday of the month: 10:00 - 11:00 am
Free Healthy Produce
- 2nd Saturday of each month: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Medical Equipment Assistance
Jewish Family & Children’s Services of Southern Arizona can purchase home medical equipment for people with demonstrated financial need. Walkers, crutches, canes, wheelchairs and more
11:00 am - 1:00 pm.
Cooking Classes with Chef Tom
- October 24: Making a Delicious, Affordable Holiday Meal
- November 28: Cook Once, Dine Three Times
We are accepting names of people interested in attending GED classes. Days and times of classes are to be determined. For details, call Carol at (520) 512-5725.