Clients can pick up diapers or incontinence supplies once a month during regular food distribution hours. Supplies must be for someone on your food bank account.
Dog and Cat Food Distribution
- Last Wednesday of each month: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm or until food is gone
Free Healthy Produce
- 2nd Saturday of each month: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 - Identity Theft: Who's Got Your Number
Presented by Hughes Federal Credit Union
For details and to sign up call Carol at 520-512-5725
Gardening with Emilia
- Wednesday, March 6th Gardening 101: How to Grow Tomatoes
Time TBD For details and to sign up call Carol at 520-512-5725.
Medical Equipment Assistance
Jewish Family & Children’s Services of Southern Arizona can purchase home medical equipment for people with demonstrated financial need. Walkers, crutches, canes, and more.
Cooking Classes with Chef Tom
- January 9, 2019 Meals in the Bag: How to prepare food from the TEFAP bag For details and to sign up call Carol at 520-512-5725.
GED classes will begin January 17, 2019 on Thursdays 1-4pm in the resource center classroom. Classes will follow the Pima Community College schedule. For details and to sign up call Carol at (520) 512-5725.