Hosting a Food Drive
Food drives are essential to our work! The food you collect is more than a box of non-perishables—it’s dinner for a family who would otherwise go without. Organize a food drive at your school or office, make it a contest between neighbors, or celebrate a special occasion by collecting donations.
Setting Up a Food Drive is Easy!
- Complete the form below.
- Check out our Food Drive Manual for all the details on getting started and making your food drive successful.
- We’ll get you started with a food collection box, posters, and other materials.
- Run the food drive for as long as you’d like—we recommend two to four weeks.
- When your food drive is over, give us a call at (520) 449-8336 to schedule a food pick-up.
- Smile—you just made a difference in our community!
Host a Food Drive
Host a Virtual Drive
Can’t collect food donations in person? Want to make a difference from a distance? Learn about hosting a virtual food drive.